G4S is a truly unique company - we are bigger, more diverse and involved in more fascinating, projects than many people would imagine and at the heart of it all is our people. We are proud of our ability to attract the best, select the best and then support them in the early stages, and thereafter develop their career to the limits of their potential. All staff are employees and we provided all your equipment. This includes vehicles, cameras, laptops and communication devices. In addition, staff receive full training, competitive salaries and pension options.
We stay true to our promise of supplying our employees with the latest innovation, paramount educational opportunities and breadth through our global footprint. With the strength of our core values and progressive environment, we offer a dynamic atmosphere to cultivate leading experts with opportunity and competitive advantage.
If you feel you are a self-starter looking for a change in the investigative industry, we would love the chance to discuss opportunities we currently have available in your surrounding area. Interested candidates should forward their resume directly to the HR department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we do not offer a self- employed model, all staff are fully vetted and trained employees.
G4S Compliance & Investigations (Ireland) Ltd is Ireland’s leading supplier of investigation solutions to the Irish Insurance industry. We are searching for the best people to join our team on a full-time basis.
In this role, the Surveillance Operative will:
- Work under the supervision of an Area Manager to undertake covert surveillance operations with the purposes of obtaining video evidence of a subject.
- Observe and film subjects in accordance with relevant legislation and our code of conduct.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of observations and provide evidence at court as required.
- Investigate and complete enquiries and investigations as directed by the Area Manager.
- Possess a full driving license and passport.
- Retain high levels of concentration and patience, with great observational skills.
- Solid communication skills.
- Have good Driving skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours which can change at short notice.
- Accurately record evidence and complete administrative tasks.
- Provide Evidence at a Court of Law.
- Calm and easily adaptable in ever changing situations.
- Physically fit, ability to carry out foot Surveillance when required.
Applicants with previous surveillance and/or investigation experience is desirable but not necessary. Training will be provided along with a company vehicle and equipment necessary to exceed in this position. All applicants will be security screened and required to provide proof of identity, residence and the right to work in Ireland.
Your CU should include previous experience, skills or qualities or hobbies that demonstrate your suitability to work in a robust and challenging environment. CV’s not been adapted for this role will not be considered.
**Applicants must be over 21 years of age due to company vehicle insurance restrictions**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €25000.00 to £30,000.00 on successful completion of a 3 month probation period.
Want to be part of our team?
If so, click to join now, and be part of our dynamic team!